-->

Thursday 11 February 2016

"Ziggy" - Mother, colour comps.


So, all in all I'm really happy with how these have turned out, I feel like I've achieved the glee that the Mother character shows when encountering the Fuzz display. To top that off, I think I've achieved something which I wasn't capable of at the start of this course, which is to draw convincing female characters, and to an extent, draw characters at all.

So, I'm faced with 4 choices. Personally, I really like number 1, and it's how I've imagined this character looking from the start. But having said that, there's merit in the other choices too. Option 2 with the cream jumper is really evocative of the 80's in my mind. And there's something about that red jumper in number 4 too.

Decisions decisions.

Anyway, one more character to plot out after this. The ball is rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment