-->

Monday 29 February 2016

Fantastic Voyage - Antibiotic thumbnails 1-15

Following on from my idea to utilize a WW1 aesthetic for my antibiotic designs. I've begun experimenting with possible designs for the little chaps.
 
I've tried to maintain an almost capsule like shape in their design, so that they are not completely removed from their function. I feel like this will help in the animation process, as they're not too complicated shape wise - though I might have to omit the scarf on #9 and #14, as while it looks pretty cute, It just adds further complication in the animation process.
 

 
 
I think I'll take a couple of these into sketchbook and play about with some colours, whilst also thinking on more designs. 

2 comments:

  1. #7 looks like a scary doctor/scientist with that gas mask, I like it. I think #11 and #15 are cute :D

    ReplyDelete