-->

Saturday 6 February 2016

"Ziggy" - Fuzz, Shape profiles

So I'm working in Sketchbook Pro on the design for Fuzz at the moment, currently just testing out silhouettes for him. 

As he's almost the comic relief in "Ziggy" I'm trying to go for shape profiles which suggest a certain air of 'goofiness' whilst retaining heroic characteristics and not going overboard in the former aim. I've trialed a few options with varying success - in my opinion. I'm thinking that 2 and 5 best suggest Fuzz's nature as a goofball. I'm interested in others thoughts though? 

I'm going to carry on with these, Sketchbook Pro has made it much more enjoyable getting these done. It's such a nice program to use.

Cheers,

Crouch.

1 comment:

  1. 2 and 5 for me but no 2 looks more 'Baymax-y' to me with the belly :P Can see him having trouble trying to reach for stuff on the ground when he's suited up :P

    ReplyDelete