-->

Friday 26 February 2016

Fantastic Voyage - Bacteria thumbnails 1-9

So, here's a few ideas for what my kaiju-esque bacteria could look like. I myself quite like 2, 5 and 8. And, time permitting, I don't see why I couldn't include a couple of different designs in the final animation, perhaps to show off different adaptations against antibiotics.

I want these things to kind of look benign, almost stupid looking creatures that don't really know what effect they're having, even though the effect is horrendous and destructive. So I've gone with a slightly vacant looking expression on each of them. I like the use of ungainly long limbs, and I feel like it makes them look kind of uncanny, and a little unsettling, but hopefully not too much, what with my chosen audience.

More are coming; currently working on a mood board in order to gauge what kind of colours I'll be using. And I've explored thumbnail #2 a little more, in terms of chronicling its growth as it adapts.

Anyway, to photoshop!

Cheers,

Crouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment