-->

Thursday 28 January 2016

Flash - Abstract taste animation


A couple of weeks ago, Meg gave us the task of creating an animation based on a taste, I chose coffee, but was quite determined to try and achieve something different from what you would expect. I imagined the bitterness of black coffee, the warmth, and the cloying aftertaste.

I imagined them as peaks, creating some form of jagged landscape, followed by a bitter expansion of flavor. My colour choice is perhaps not as evocative of this as I had intended, I think perhaps I chose the blue because it contrasted nicely with the off-brown background, So I will update with a few versions to further test the waters.

2 comments:

  1. Nice animation, love the flickering at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manisha :)

      I've got to get stuff ready for tomorrow now haha

      Delete