-->

Thursday 28 January 2016

A Canine Oddity - Screenplay.




So here's a draft of "A Canine Oddity". I'm in two minds as to whether I should flesh it out a bit more, but I do think that I've included the necessary information with regards to plot and direction.

I also wonder if I should try to include more camera direction within the script, and pacing - as in including beat in order to signify pauses in dialogue and actions.

But otherwise, yeah, it's all there. I'm really happy with it and I'm looking forward to getting to grips with the design aspect of this project.

Next I'll upload some influence maps with regards to the design of Ziggy himself and the direction I'd like to go with the setting, as the main locations will be the interior of the waxworks, the interior of the Apollo 11 and its exterior.

Anyway,

Cheers,

Crouch.

2 comments:

  1. time to get boarding... but I can't help thinking that just 'Ziggy' would be a better title for your short?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly rolls off the tongue better :)

      Just about to upload some possible design outcomes for Ziggy. We are boarding :)

      Delete