-->

Saturday 23 January 2016

Character Design - 02

Week 2
Week 2


Week 2

Week 2

Week 3

I think I'm starting to hit my stride with this stuff,  I can certainly see myself grow a little bolder in week 3, and I'm actually really happy with my final Obelix drawing as well as the chubby Darth Vader I drew in week 2. There's a tad more to upload with regards to the anthropomorphic design for objects in a room, for which I was assigned a crypt/chapel. With Justin's encouragement I settled on turning an organ into Hitler.

I promise that WILL be uploaded, when I find the nerve and also work on the problem of what church objects I can turn into Nazis ;)

That's a sentence I never thought I'd have to write.

Anyway,

Cheers,

Crouch.

2 comments:

  1. I don't imagine Obelix with an axe. I love his roller-skates though; they should make punching Roman columns much easier for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy imagining Obelix on those skates, thumping Romans about :)

      Delete