-->

Saturday 28 January 2017

@Alan Adaptation A - Revised facts and expanded script


Taking the advice on the previous post regarding Adaptation A, I've reordered the facts and replaced the long-winded one, whilst also making additions to improve the flow of the infographic. I'll be allowing a little bit of freedom on the recordings to keep it sounding natural for the voiceover artist.

I've also been thinking about the way in which the infographic will be constructed and I think, over this weekend I will be roughly storyboarding it out just to get a sense of what I want the finished article to look like. As I want to keep the tone light, I've considered the fact that there is a definite structure to a "Top 10..." video, so for the most part the language will be dry, and the humor may come from things happening visually. This, I feel, is an important part in keeping people engaged depending on the context.

If this is looking good I'll send it over to the voiceover artist and focus on plotting out the visuals.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe. I'll take a look at this and get back to you. However could you email or post a text version for editing purposes.

    ReplyDelete