-->

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Digital Painting Master Study : Ralph Mcquarrie

I still can't quite fathom digital painting, but instead of sitting there frustrated I thought it best to practice, practice, practice!

I've been watching a lot of Clone Wars recently, and from that have a growing appreciation for anything Star Wars at the moment. So I thought it fitting that I make my own attempt at a Mcquarrie!


It took about 40 minutes (which I'm sure isn't fast enough) but I can see myself improving :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Joseph,

    I'm back to look through your accomplishments so far, looks like you're getting the hang of photoshop and graphics tablets :) keep practising, good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nat,

      Thank you :) I plan to do a few more over the course of the week.

      Delete