-->

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Whatever Happened to Olga Mesmer? - Face Shapes

So again, going off of the back of the face sketch I produced previously, I began to try to work out other potential shapes, as well as trying to resolve the head shape in 3D, Below is a selection of that process, until I actually started to find a shape that was pleasing enough, and looked convincing to me. 

Where I really started to understand what I needed from the character was a little later on, particularly in the middle thumbnails below, where I also began to experiment with expressions to imbue her with a bit of sass and a certain air of the 'sardonic'.

Moving on from this though, I'll be detailing some further concept art I've produced of Olga, as well as posting some costume experimentation, replete with influence maps for the clothing choice. 

1 comment: