-->

Thursday 21 April 2016

Fantastic Voyage - Bacteria skinning progress and walk cycle test

Here's an update on my bacteria model. It's skinned (much easier than my previous model thankfully) and I've made a simple walk cycle. I've made it slow, as these things will ultimately be shown rather big, compared to my soldier (there will be smaller versions that I'll "speed up").

I also tried to experiment on how the bacteria will be framed in shot, just to emphasise...size.




Next on my list is alternate heads for my soldier, animated textures for his face, sorting the "rivet" feature out so that I can pin his buttons to his jacket without them sliding off into oblivion. By the end of this weekend I'll have a CG previz complete, with additional shots. That's the plan anyway.

Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Phil! :)
      Sorted the buttons on my Soldiers jacket. Now on to the environments!

      Delete