-->

Monday 12 October 2015

Flash tutorial 01 + 02

Again, should have posted a lot sooner to save me from a backlog of posts to upload.

Of the two flash sessions we've already completed, I have enjoyed both quite a lot - mainly the exposure to other styles of animation.

I'm amusing myself a fair amount too. I mean, who doesn't relish the chance to make their head morph into a vegetable? Find me one of those people so that I can believe they exist with my own eyes!

Anyway,

Here's my Zoetrope animation of a sphere, or the moon - whatever you see really, we'll just go with that :)




Next up we took to Flash, and I created a real gormless looking slug. 


Fast forward to the following Friday, where we were tasked with morphing.

So, 

Here's Broccoliface.



THAT was interesting :)

Looking forward to next Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment